Your organization can help STAR achieve its mission to advance recycling in Texas by becoming a Mission Partner. There are six levels of partnership to choose from:
- PINNACLE PARTNER | $10,000
- PIONEER PARTNER | $7,500
- ANCHOR PARTNER | $5,000
- PILLAR PARTNER | $3,000
- FOUNDATION PARTNER | $2,000
- ADVOCATE PARTNER | $500
Organizations joining STAR as Mission Partners:
- Play a direct role in helping support STAR's mission to advance recycling in Texas;
- Receive a vote in STAR elections;
- Receive a set amount of STAR memberships based on Mission Partner level selected;
- Get access to members-only resources, like the member directory, member management, and discussion forums;
- Will be listed in our membership directory;
- Can have staff participate as members in our STAR Councils or Action Groups;
- Can have staff apply to join the STAR Board of Directors* or STAR Council steering committees;
- Receive a one-year membership with the National Recycling Coalition (NRC) for each staff member;
- Receive discounted prices at STAR events, such as Summit and STAR Council and Action Group activities, for all organization staff.
Each STAR Mission Partnership represents one organization and lasts for one year from the submission date. Partnerships must be renewed each year to maintain the current status of organization members and have access to the members-only web page content.
*Nominees for the STAR Board of Directors must be STAR members for at least one year.